Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catch-up: Busy Summer Days!

This summer has been a crazy one, to say the least. We have either been going somewhere or had someone coming here every week! But it was great being able to spend time with those we love, even if it gets a bit frazzling after a while! After taking stock of how many pictures I want to post, I'm gonna break this up into smaller posts. (Otherwise you would all be REALLY overwhelmed). So here is the first catch-up post:

My parents came up to do some kayaking and hang out with their favorite (only) granddaughter. We hit up the little Spokane River which is perfect for just relaxing and floating. My mom is going to hate this picture, but I love it and it is my blog so I can do what I want. :P



This was Charlie's maiden voyage and as you can see, she did just fine.



She loves the water, just like her Momma. :)



And of course, no visit from Grandma and Grandpa would be complete without a new outfit for Charlie! Yay!



Unfortunately, we have had a lot more of this around here... Seems like my perfect baby has now been replaced by a fiesty baby who throws mini fits and likes to head-butt unsuspecting people in the face when she is feeling cantankerous. It doesn't really help that she is finally starting to get more teeth (the two top ones are trying to come through now...). Luckily her sweet smiles make up for her orneriness. Hey, it always worked for me as a kid. ;)



See what I mean? You'd let her head-butt you too!



Thanks for coming up mom and dad! We loved having you here, and Charlie loves being with her grandparents! Hopefully we will see you up here again soon for some more kayaking adventures... and hopefully those trees stay out of your way grandma. ;)

Love, Erin Lynn

Ps. I know, two consecutive posts! What is this world coming to?! Let's hope I can keep this pace going.

No comments:

Post a Comment