Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my little girl

Now its my turn (this might get a little sappy).

I thought I knew what love was, until Erin and I saw our little baby for the first time. This little thing is absolutely perfect. Not perfect without physical blemish (but come on.. pretty much!), but sinless, spotless and pure. I can't get enough of her.

We sit for hours just holding her and doing nothing else. Whether she's looking at us, sleeping, eating, pooping, it doesn't matter. She absolutely, completely, unequivocally has my heart. I'm in love!

6 comments:

  1. i'm not just trying to comment on each and every post...it's just...well...jeez! i can't stand it that i'm not there to meet her and hold her! i love you little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Kyle, what a sap you are:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ...tear... What have you done with my stinky little immature brother? :) I'm so happy for you and Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you got a keeper there, Kyle and Erin. Kyle, I enjoyed talking with your mom Sunday. Neat lady.

    John Billings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that the shirt you are wearing in this icture looks like the one dad wore when Linz and I were born ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baby girl..Have been checking into your blog daily and love seeing the new pictures and reading new updates..Have shown Grandma Power, Aunt Kathy,, Aunt Susie, Krista, Brian & kids, and anyone else that will look.. I also check out Jamie and Nick's blog, you girls are going to have soooo much fun raising your little bundles of joy together..Looks like little Cole is going to have his hands full..Glad all is well and can't wait to meet your new little family members!! Love, Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete