Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Momma and Charlie

I've heard c-sections suck. In fact, I saw with my own eyes how much stuff they take out of your belly, the number of stitches you get, and just how far the doctor's arm goes into your abdomen. Needless to say, Erin is still moving pretty slow and taking oxys round the clock.

HOWEVER... when you put baby in Erin's arms, its like the pain disappears. I've never seen anything like it. Yeah Erin is tough, but I know she's hurting. But put her little baby in her arms and Erin is a different person. She's obsessed, its official.

3 comments:

  1. don't know why but these pics made me cry. oh erin, you look so perfect and complete with her in your arms! i've never seen such a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy that Linz said that cause that's exactly what I was gonna say...tears on my cheeks literally, and I'm no cryer. What amazing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, even I'm going, "awwwwwwww!"

    ReplyDelete