Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sooo...

So yeah... Kyle has officially put me in charge of the blog (especially after I told him his humor was sometimes tasteless and all the time corny...hah oops.) But our computer is a poor sport about uploading images in a decent amount of time so this is just a preliminary post to get you all off my back begging for pictures of my awesome child. New pics will be up shortly! I promise! Until then, let these "old" pics hold you off for a wee bit longer.

Pic #1 She seems to be saying "WTH did you dress me in mom!?" Oh Charlie, just you wait until high school...muhahaha



Pic #2 She looks like a balding old man. Luckily I like bald men. ;)



Pic #3 This is a classic Charlie and dad moment... he gets a lot of snuggle time. Especially when he falls asleep on his lunch break and gets into trouble. Oops.

2 comments:

  1. F I N A L L Y!!! I was about to ask you to print some pics and mail them here if that would be easier for you!
    thanks. i NEED to see pics of my niece...daily please.
    love them by the way. especially the daddy cuddles one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a coincidence...I love bald men too(well specifically A bald man)...great pics finally

    ReplyDelete