Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TIME OUT!

I know, I know...for all of our many readers (you three know who you are!) who demand pictures I say: What do you want a picture of!? I guess I could try to throw in a picture of Kyle refinishing our hardwood floors but the expletives are flowing out of my wonderful husband's mouth at a rate inconsistent with our beliefs that I fear a camera flash might induce a full-on temper tantrum. Or perhaps you want a queasy picture of myself, green at the gills, glaring in my typical WTH-do-you-want manner. No. Thank. You. So, suffice to say, until I find a picture worthy to post, you will have to read. It will not hurt you.

Ok, onto the real purpose of this post: Time Out. (I personally like to use the hand signal used by referees when I say this)

Number 1: Since when does kyle like blogs?! Just last week, as I finished my rounds of delightful blog reading, he went on a tirade about how much he dislikes blogs and facebook and everything our society thrives on, blah, blah, blah! And then I find out I'm pregnant: WHAM! He is an official blogger. And is offering bribes (new computer?!) for me to become a blogger also. Weird. I will never understand his brain.

Number 2: Remember how ever since I got married (a whole 9 months ago) I would go on and on about how much I want a baby and how much I wish I was pregnant. I'm sure many of you got sick of hearing it, cause I know my husband did. And now that I actually am pregnant, I desperately wish I was not and my husband is waaaay more thrilled than I am (this may be partially due to the fact I feel terrible and he does not). It's all quite unfortunate because this isn't something that I really have a say in. Soooo I guess I am allowing all of you to point and laugh at the irony of the situation....But maybe not until I'm done with all this first trimester garbage, cause you might make me cry. :(

That's for now...until next time!
Love, Erin

4 comments:

  1. i don't care if you have to throw in a picture of you in high school or a photo of brad pitt you snagged online...I WANT PICTURES! no one said they have to be current! Do you see many pics of pregnant fatty mcgee ME on our blog? Not many! cuz they depress me...Get with the program Erin...oh and i love you. and my brother is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gay blogs?! how dare you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...I don't think pregnancy makes you an official blogger, look at me. I'm glad though that I get to keep up with my sibs and read their funny stories. If I was a better writer, then I would blog more. How's this...I just put pictures on mine and you guys write the story?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen you in so long...I am forgetting how amazingly hot you both are so pictures are a must. If I were you I would just put the best of the best of the best while your pregnant...it will make you feel better...well and worse actually but it will make us less mad at you for not having pics so it will be worth it. Miss you,

    ReplyDelete